Sunday, Jan. 22 marked the 56th anniversary of my parents. Yep, I’d like to say that I rank in the minority of individuals who have the priviledge of such experience. We marked the occassion Saturday with a church blessing and dinner get together. I am honored to be their daughter. I really am. Not only have they been married this long but they are by far — the best parents ever. It is because of their love and dedication that I truly believe in the unity of marriage. My ways may be old-fashioned or too conservative for some but I at least can say that I have witnessed the benefits of a good marriage. I am beyond blessed. Yes, indeed.
- Seguin Fire/ McQueeney VFD fighting another house fire on Loop Dr. 2 years ago
- RT @kwedjessica: I'm on the scene of a fatal fire near 464 and 10. Two people confirmed dead. 2 years ago
- Downtown Seguin gears up for annual Chihuahua races Saturday at 5:30 pm. 2 years ago
- All Seguin ISD bus riders are now home from the hospital. Driver had surgery and should be released soon. Driver of truck still critical. 3 years ago
- Guadalupe County Commissioners have named Charlie Willmann as the new interim county judge. KWED will have the full story at noon. 3 years ago
- Schertz Mayor Hal Baldwin has died. The family of Schertz Mayor Hal Baldwin announced he passed away just after 10 a.m. today. 3 years ago